Looking for professional commercial HVAC services?
We can help
Commercial Heating & Cooling Services Hamilton
Every year, thousands of businesses across the country experience heating and cooling issues. Business owners can avoid these problems with proper maintenance of HVAC systems. The best way to go about it is by hiring a professional HVAC company to do regular inspections and tune-ups on your equipment. This ensures that you always run at peak efficiency.
If you have been experiencing any problems with your commercial heating and cooling systems, it could be time for an inspection or a new system altogether!
What Is a Commercial Heating and Cooling System?
A Commercial Heating and Cooling System, also known as a Commercial HVAC system, refers to the mechanical systems installed in buildings for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. These systems are generally split into two categories:
- Large commercial rooftop units found on top of office buildings or retail store roofs
- The Smaller units found in restaurants, retail stores, or back-of-house areas within office buildings
Commercial HVAC systems are more intricate than residential units. They require a professional like Northern Clean Energy to handle everything from installation, maintenance to repairs.
How Do Commercial HVAC systems Work?
Commercial HVAC systems are more challenging to install and maintain than residential ones. Commercial facilities generally have higher ceilings, larger volumes, and more air changes per hour than residential buildings.
Commercial heating and cooling systems work to conserve energy by making the right choice of heating or cooling for any given situation. A building’s thermostat is set to maintain the constant temperature set point. But if an area becomes too warm or too cool, control units will automatically alter its heating or air conditioning system to bring it back into balance with the rest of the building.
This can be done using four different types of commercial heating and air-conditioning systems, which include:
- Electric heat pumps– provide balanced warmth over large areas.
- Gas furnaces– produce radiant heat that quickly heats a room without cooling off adjacent spaces.
- Hydronic boilers– use hot water for space heating in addition to hot water production for bathroom and kitchen fixtures.
- Steam-type water heaters (boilers)– use natural gas, propane, or heating oil to produce steam used for space and domestic hot water heating.
The Outdoor Units of a commercial HVAC system are usually placed outside the building, with all ducting contained within an equipment room or mechanical room within the facility. Depending on your demands, an HVAC service professional will provide you with a selection of Commercial Heating & Cooling Systems.
Award Winning Quality
Since 2005, Justin has developed Northern Clean Energy into an organization that ensures Experience, Quality and Safety.
To meet and exceed the needs, standards, and expectations for all our valued customers; to ensure they are comfortable throughout all the seasons.
Licence & Insured
We have the experience you are looking for.
Selecting the Appropriate Heating and Cooling System for Your Commercial Facility
It might be challenging to select the optimal heating and cooling system for your office space. There are so many alternatives, and easy to become overwhelmed by them.
The good news is that you no longer have to feel overwhelmed by all of your options! These suggestions will assist you in determining the best HVAC system for your needs.
- Understand your building’s needs: Commercial buildings can be very different. You need to understand your building’s needs before you choose the right system. Some buildings need more heating than cooling, while others may want to focus on energy efficiency with little concern about temperature.
- Efficiency is Key: Commercial building owners are in the business of making money. So using less energy will save them money over time. While this isn’t always the most important factor when choosing a system for your commercial space, it should be a key factor in your decision. Commercial HVAC systems should not only provide the correct temperature but reduce energy costs at the same time.
- Combination Systems: A combination system allows you to control different parts of space with one zone without creating the zones themselves, saving installation costs and time. Commercial building owners need to look at all their options before deciding what kind of heating or cooling is required for their commercial buildings.
- Size matters: Commercial heating and cooling systems come in various sizes, so choosing the right size is essential if space is an issue for your building. You will need to understand your needs before selecting the best system for your factory or warehouses. Such requirements include square footage, occupancy type, and how many square feet you would like to heat or cool.
- Evaluate your budget: are you willing to spend more upfront for energy efficiency or less now but higher monthly costs later on? Commercial building owners need to know their budget before they choose the system that’s best for them.
- Consult with an expert: Commercial heating and cooling systems are a significant investment. So make efforts to consult an expert before making any decisions. The right HVAC system can make your commercial building more comfortable for those who work there.
The Benefits of a Commercial HVAC System
A Commercial HVAC system can improve your company’s productivity and efficiency, as well as many other benefits. Some of these are:
- Improved air quality: Commercial HVAC system can improve air quality, which is essential for employees and clients.
- Energy efficiency: Commercial heating & cooling systems are more energy-efficient than older systems, which can help your company save money.
- Productivity: Heating and cooling systems can help staff and customers work more effectively, especially in the summer or winter.
- Health & safety: Commercial HVAC system is designed to prevent bacteria, mold, and other dangerous contaminants from growing in your facility. A safe working area improves company morale and productivity.
Why You Should Have Your Commercial HVAC Serviced Every Year
Commercial Heating & Cooling Services offer various services to keep your HVAC system running smoothly and efficiently. If you don’t, then it can lead to more costly repairs in the future.
That said, Commercial HVAC Services recommend servicing your Commercial HVAC system after every year. Most companies offer scheduled maintenance programs that help keep your Commercial HVAC system running smoothly.
A Commercial Heating & Cooling System Installation
The installation process of your commercial HVAC system is an important decision for your business. The Commercial HVAC systems installation process will vary depending on what type of Commercial HVAC Systems your business requires, but they are generally relatively similar.
You should conduct thorough research before deciding which Commercial Heating & Cooling Systems your Commercial company needs. Also, consider the ideal manufacturer for your systems and the life of the system when properly maintained.
Commercial Heating & Cooling System Upgrades
Commercial heating and cooling system upgrades are an essential consideration for any business looking to improve efficiency, savings on energy costs, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, or save money in the long run. Commercial system upgrades are available for all systems, including forced air, radiant heat, boiler-based heating, and cooling Commercial HVAC Systems.
Northern Clean Energy-We'll Get You Started On The Right Path
We provide Commercial Heating & Cooling system services in Hamilton, Burlington, and the neighbouring communities. We also offer a range of commercial HVAC systems and comprehensive advice on everything from repairs to installation.
Get a quote for Commercial HVAC Systems from one of our Commercial Specialists today by filling out the contact form on our website. We will get back to you as soon as possible.